NITROHEAT warrants that this NITROHEAT® Nitrogen Generator is free from defects in materials and workmanship for two years from date of purchase. This Warranty excludes damages due to: corrosion, lack of proper maintenance, incorrect installation, modification, or misapplication of the goods. Routine maintenance or adjustments required under normal operation as outlined in the operation and maintenance manuals are also not covered under warranty. This warranty is also contingent upon customer’s completion of the Warranty Registration Form on the NITROHEAT website (www.nitroheat.com), After NITROHEAT has been given adequate opportunity to inspect the goods and determine whether a valid warranty claim exists, NITROHEAT retains the option, in its sole discretion, to either remedy any defects in material or workmanship in accordance with our Warranty Policy and Procedures, or replace the defective products. NITROHEAT shall not be liable for any other costs, expenses or damages, whether direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or otherwise. The terms of this warranty may be modified only by a special warranty document signed by a Director of NITROHEAT. Except as stated herein, NITROHEAT makes no other representations, warranties or guaranties and all other warranties, including merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are hereby expressly excluded and disclaimed. All claims pertaining to the merchandise in this schedule must be filed with NITROHEAT within 24 months of the invoice date, or they will not be honored. All agreements are contingent upon strikes, accidents, and other causes beyond our control. All shipments are carefully inspected and counted before leaving the factory. Please inspect carefully any receipt of merchandise, noting any discrepancy or damage on the carrier’s freight bill at time of delivery.
Returned merchandise will not be accepted without prior written authorization by NITROHEAT.
Deductions from invoices for shortage or damage claims will not be allowed. Unless otherwise agreed to in writing, these terms and conditions will control in any transaction with NITROHEAT, regardless of any different or conflicting terms as may appear on any order form now or later submitted by the buyer.
All orders are subject to acceptance by NITROHEAT.
This warranty shall not be effective unless the warranty registration is completely filled out on the NITROHEAT product registration web page within ten (10) days from the delivery of the equipment to the original end-user.
Proof of purchase in the form of a bill of sale or receipted invoice, which is evidence that the unit is within the warranty period, must be presented to obtain warranty service.
This warranty is invalid if the factory-applied serial number has been altered or removed from the product.
To locate the closest Authorized Service Center, or for service assistance or resolution of a service problem, or for product information and operation, contact your local distributor. Distributors will supply first level support to the end-user. NITROHEAT supplies support to the distributor.
Warranty Policies and Procedures
Please supply the following information for a warranty claim:
- Model number, b. Date of purchase, c. Problem
- A copy of Customer Invoice (Proof of Purchase) must accompany any return (this supplies proof of warranty period). Failure to provide Proof of Purchase will result in the unit being returned to the shipper.
- All component pieces must be attached to ensure the complete unit is returned. Properly package and secure, on a pallet or crate, all products for return shipping and return as soon as possible. a. Failure to properly package products may result in further damage not covered by Warranty. b. NITROHEAT will not be held responsible for freight damage. Claims for discrepancies or damage occurring in transit must be filed promptly with the freight carrier.
- All transportation charges on parts submitted for replacement or repair under this warranty must be borne by purchaser. No premium freight charges will be accepted.
- NITROHEAT will repair or replace, at warrantor’s option, products or components that have failed within duration of the warranty period. No credit or payment will be made for down time, rental units or other related expenses. a. Factory RFI (Return For Inspection) Number and Customer Invoice must be attached/accompany return or goods will be returned Freight Collect. b. If inspection determines problem was not a warranty defect, Factory will discuss with the distributor the problem and estimate the repair before repairing and/or returning. If a reply is not received concerning repair estimate within 15 days after the estimate is given, the unit and or parts will be returned freight collect. The $75.00 estimate fee will be waived if the customer decides to have the unit repaired.
Return Goods Policy: Repair and Return for Non-Warranty Repairs Repair and Return Items must:
- Have Factory Repair and Return Authorization (R&R) Number.
- R & R Number MUST be on return carton and Distributor RGN Form.
- All component pieces must be attached to ensure complete unit is returned.
- Properly package and secure, on a pallet, all products for return shipping and return as soon as possible
- Send copy of RGN to Distribution Center.
- All transportation charges must be borne by purchaser.
- Items number 1) and 2) above must be attached to carton to ensure prompt service and return. b. Factory will inspect product and telephone Distributor concerning estimated repair cost before repairing and/or returning. If a reply is not received concerning repair estimate within 15 days after the estimate is given, the unit will be returned Freight Collect. The $75 estimate fee will be waived if the customer decides to have the unit repaired.
For additional info, please contact NITROHEAT via email at email@example.com
|PRODUCT||TERM – |
|Nitromax N2 Generator||24||Filter Cartridges MUST be serviced every 400 hours.|
|Heatpro 200 (heater)||24||see heated hose notes|
|NHH – Heated Hose||12||Warranty void on physical damage|
- Optional additional 36 month extended warranty available for Nitromax Generator and Heaters (excludes Heated Hose)