The Spray Painting process has (up to now) always used compressed air as a propellent to atomize liquid paint. Whilst an acceptable medium for paint transfer, compressed air has certain fundamentals flaws that cannot be addressed using conventional filtration and drying methodologies.
The solution is using heated Nitrogen in an “ON DEMAND” environment as supplied by NITROHEAT.
This is the cleanest driest propellant that you can use for spraying paint! Add heat to the Nitrogen and you have an ideal spray-painting process that will improve productivity and efficiency with a higher quality finished product.
Generating your own nitrogen eliminates the challenges encountered with high pressure cylinders, dewars or bulk nitrogen. A nitrogen generator eliminates any concerns about lines icing up, running low, or running out of nitrogen.
Costly downtime, tank rental fees, Haz Mat fees, delivery fuel surcharges, price increases, evaporation concerns, and multi- year lease agreements.
Producing your own nitrogen eliminates reliance on outside vendors, allowing your business to be more self sufficient.
Shorter flash times,
Improved curing times and
Decreased bake times
In the painting segment, the benefits derived from the utilization of the Nitroheat system are; improved paint transfer efficiency, faster drying / curing time and a higher finish quality.
In the industrial sectors, the Nitrogen generators are used as an alternative to compressed “bottled / tanked” nitrogen. The Nitroheat Nitrogen generators are able to produce “NITROGEN ON DEMAND”
The NITROHEAT compressed gas heaters are also used in a variety of industries requiring “hot air.” Our unique thermal process controllers are able to precisely supply compressed air or nitrogen at very specific temperatures.
All manufacturing and assembly is conducted out of our Gardena facility in California.
ADVANTAGES OF USING HEATED NITROGEN
- Reduce material costs
- Reduce cycle time
- Reduce VOCs
- Improved transfer efficiency
- Improve efficiency
- Improve productivity
NitroHeat is a stand-alone system that converts compressed air to 98% nitrogen; ideal for use in water borne paint applications. Because nitrogen is moisture free, the paint application process is more consistent with heated nitrogen versus compressed air. This results in a superior paint transfer and a higher quality finish, using less material while providing better coverage.
Quality & Consistency
- NitroHeat supplies up to 98% pure nitrogen, free of impurities and moisture from an existing compressed air supply
- Use of NitroHeat results in a higher quality finish
- NitroHeat produces a supply of molecules that are uniform compared to the variation of compressed air
- NitroHeat supplies a constant flow of nitrogen through a heated hose to maintain a spray temperature over 130 degrees Fahrenheit
- Ideal for use with water borne paints and coatings
- NitroHeat aids in overall drying time and reduces baking time
- NitroHeat utilizes a flow of heated nitrogen to result in accelerated paint drying times and increased paint transfer efficiency
- NitroHeat provides the technology to reduce your material costs and increase your efficiency and productivity
NitroHeat is the most natural and cost efficient heated nitrogen system to use with water borne paints and coatings.